- Is your mission-critical data stored safely offsite where it can be accessed immediately in the event of an emergency?
- Are your telephone and email systems accessible over a cloud-hosted system?
If Not, Your Business and Livelihood Are In Jeopardy!
June marks the start of a busy Atlantic hurricane season. However, hurricanes aren’t the only weather threat facing the Baltimore-Washington area. Remember the Derecho storm from last summer that produced damaging winds and weeklong power outages for businesses in DC, Maryland and Virginia?
During this time of year, as we watch storms brew in the Caribbean, track twisters in the plains, and prepare for summer thunderstorms, we think about how we should protect our businesses from harm; for some this includes last-minute planning (or panicking!) to ensure data is properly backed up and secured. But this needn’t be the case.
Tier One Technology Partners is “kicking off” the start of the summer storm season with a reminder—You must ensure your business is prepared before it’s too late! It should be protected against anything Mother Nature might throw at you; and for other kinds of disasters—including technical malfunctions, computer hacking, viruses, or employee espionage.
It’s essential that your business data be
backed up and protected against these disasters
— Every day, 24-hours a day—
With Tier One Technology Partner’s Business Continuity Solution.
Did you know?
Over 72% of businesses across the Baltimore-Washington area that lose large amounts of data from failed technology systems, end up going out of business within the first year.
Why risk this?
The sad thing is that these business failures and data losses could have been prevented with a small investment in a Business Continuity Solution.
Business Continuity Solutions:
- Are available for a low monthly payment,
- Back up all your mission-critical data, in a safe/secured offsite location, and
- Ensure that email systems and telephones can be used over a cloud-hosted system.
Many of Tier One’s Clients Are Already Protected—Are You One of Them?
Many of our clients already use our Business Continuity Solutions; but some of you still haven’t made this critical investment to safeguard your important business data and operations.
Ask yourself honestly:
- Would your business recover if a major storm hit and knocked out power for days?
- Would your important electronic data be immediately accessible?
- Would you be able to make and receive important calls if telephone lines were down?
- Would you be able to send emails or browse for much-needed information online if your Internet service was disrupted?
For many of you, the answer is simply “No”—meaning, your business and your livelihood is in jeopardy.
So What Should You Do?
If you aren’t using Tier One’s Business Continuity Solutions, we urge you to contact us today to learn how we can protect and save your business.
It’s time to take business continuity seriously before it’s too late. A business continuity solution doesn’t cost much to deploy and run. And it can save you thousands in the future, keeping your business running while others are out of business.
Call Tier One Technology Partners today at (443) 589-1150 to arrange your no-obligation Business Continuity Consultation. Or visit us on the web at: https://www.tieroneit.com/